Applications are invited for Executive- Warehouse at Flipkart, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on official website.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories.
Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
About the Team
Hyperlocal is the newest team under the Flipkart umbrella, with the sole mission to provide Best Customer experience & Customer Delight serving the gamut of products under Flipkart platform. The team would enable Customers with multiple choices of faster deliveries bridging the gap of Urgent Customer Needs with a wider array of selection. The team is a high intensity team with the perfect blend of folks bringing complementary expertise from Fulfillment Centers, Last/Middle Mile & Customer Services.
- Candidates should speak the local language.
- Graduation is required.
- Should have warehousing exposure – inward, outward operations
- Managing & Responsible for Hyperlocal Stores’ Operations
- Analyzing store level daily Performance
- Managing rosters of team members
- Shift planning basis Inbound & Outbound volume
- People Management, grooming of team members to scale up.
- Solving day to day operational issues with stores and 3PL
- QC check for fresh/low shelf life inventory
- Vendor management/Coordination with business,transportation.
- Ensuring Inventory Hygiene & losses Reco.
- Control attrition/Attendance & leave management
- Resolving cash reconciliation pendency at the store Level with 3PL Management Team
- Handling Customer Escalation Issue, RCA
- Ensuring Availability at all Stores eg:- store assets, Bags/ POS Machines/ gel packs etc.
You may also be interested in: