Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Government of India, invites Online Applications from young professionals, for filling up the posts of Executive Trainees in the following disciplines.
- Mechanical: 02
- Naval Architecture: 03
- Finance: 02
- Human Resource: 02
Eligibility and Experience
For details, click here.
- Candidates should go through the User Manual (How to Apply) and FAQ published in the link (Careers page) before filling the online application. Candidates should not submit more than one application to the same post. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Candidates meeting the requirements notified may submit their application online through the online application facility from 08 August 2019 and the facility can be accessed through our website (Careers page). Application submitted direct or by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport size photograph and signature as indicated in the user manual available in CSL web site. Finger print of candidates will be captured at the time of online examination for verification at the time of certificate verification/interview etc. as decided by CSL.
- After applying through online, candidates should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number will be obtained only upon successful submission of online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates etc by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- The website will remain functional for the purpose of submitting applications from 08 August 2019 and the last date for submission of applications through online is 18 September 2019. In order to avoid heavy traffic in website on the last date that 6 may result in non-submission of application, candidates are advised to log in to CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date.
- Application fee of ` 750/-(Non refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through the Online application portal from 08 August 2019 to 18 September 2019. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD). They are exempted from payment of application fee.
- All applicants for whom the fee is applicable, i.e. except those belonging to SC/ST/PwBD, should pay the application fee. It is important to note that their candidature will be considered only on receipt of application fee.
Application Deadline: Sept 18, 2019
Email Id: email@example.com