Applications are invited for Executive Trainees at GAIL, New Delhi for the year 2022. The last date of application is 16 March.
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up the following posts by using the GATE-2022 score as per details given at Table-I below:
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)- 18 Posts
Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical)- 15 Posts
Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)- 15 Posts
Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- The upper Age Limit is 26 years as on 16.03.2022 for the posts of Executive Trainee in all disciplines.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs.60,000/- during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade. On successful completion of their Training cum Probation Period, they will be absorbed in the same Pay Scale of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- in E-2 grade.
- Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2022 Registration Number: 15th February 2022 (1100 hours onwards)
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: 16th March 2022 (Upto 1800 hours)
You may also be interested in: