Tech Mahindra Foundations, Mumbai invites job applications for Executive Tele-Counsellor for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via the official website.
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. Established in 2007, the Foundation is relentlessly working in the areas of education, employability, and disability to empower all to Rise. We have impacted lives with the help of 90+ partners in 11 locations across India to bring social change through 150+ projects.
- Role: Executive Tele-counsellor
- Project: Tech Mahindra SMART Academy for Healthcare
- Location: Mumbai
- Number of openings: 1
- Qualification: Graduation in any stream
- Experience: 2-4 years of work experience in counselling and tele-calling in educational or vocational training institute preferably in healthcare.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform counselling & career guidance for interested Students /parents by Tele-calling.
- Handle walk-ins enquiries and help them understand the courses offered.
- Making calls to the cold leads on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update the leads database.
- Convert prospects into admissions by sharing all the required information about the courses offered and the career prospects associated with each of them.
- Regular updating of the reports as required.
- Assist the field team in outdoor mobilization activities.
Desired Skill Set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Counselling and negotiation skills.
- Working knowledge of software applications including MS World, Excel and Internet.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of Healthcare will be an added advantage.
Interested and eligible candidates may send their resume to careers[at]techmahindrafoundation.org.