The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications for the Executive-Procurement for its Maintenance Store.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
Assistance to Stores & Purchase Department (Maintenance Store):
- Tagging and Technical Verification of items during goods receipt and issue, record keeping, monitoring of stock levels, Inventory Management (Exposure to SAP MM is desirable)
- Assistance for Tendering process (Preparation of Bid documents, Bid Evaluation, Bid Analysis etc. using GEM / e-Procure).
- The candidate should be any Graduate/ Diploma holder from a recognized university/ board with Good Written/ Oral Communication and analytical skills having exposure to the functions of the Stores and Purchase department.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Knowledge/ Understanding of technical items used by various engineering departments (i.e. Civil, Electrical, etc.) is essential.
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP-MM, and other application software is desirable.
- A Person with Exposure to GEM, e-Procure will be preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is July 8, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Assistant Manager (Contracts) at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by June 25
- JOB POST: Academic Coordinator at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by July 2