Applications are invited for Executive- Learning and Development at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 May.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Executive – Learning and Development” purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
- Education: MBA from reputed institute or Post Graduation in HR/Training and Development/ Psychology.
- Desirable: Certification in any psychometric tool / e learning platform and practices will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience with strong communication skills and keen to engage people with proven people management skills
- Preference to prior experience of working in education sector (optional)
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Organisational and planning skills to manage time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Demonstrated working with small to large teams
- Engage with students to conduct skills analysis, training need analysis and prioritize training specific to placements
- Understand the recruiter’s need and propose a learning solution
- Plan annual initiatives and training programs in discussion with Head of L&D function
- Should be able to work with student committee in driving plans finalized at the start of the academic schedule
- Ensure that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant to the industry and the academic session
- Work with subject matter experts on designing training content and delivery
- Arrange training logistics and drive delivery of training
- Should report on the feedback of the sessions organized and able to draw plan for improvement
- Create and execute learning strategies and programs with students
- Design and deliver training content and workshops
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Last date to receive the application- 22nd May 2022.
You may also be interested in: