IIM Indore invites applications for Executive Engineer (Civil) post for the year 2020. The last date of application submission is 12 December 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or its equivalent with excellent academic record from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Age limit: None but preference will be given to candidates below 55 years.
- At least 20 years’ post qualification experience in civil infrastructure and other Institutional projects.
- Candidates having experience in handling Institutional projects viz IIM /IIT/AIIMS/Government Universities etc. as per the CPWD norms of functioning and having knowledge of CVC guidelines will be preferred.
- Preference will also be given to candidates having experience as a project manager in a consultancy firm having executed at least one civil infrastructure project of value more than Rs.100
- Candidates should be conversant in interpreting architectural & other drawings of EPC contractors in draft stage, giving comments, survey, soil investigation, design of foundation & superstructure of multi-storeyed building complex, details of finishing items of an Institute campus, STP/WTP/Stormwater lines, IT /Automation needs of the campus, details of technical specifications for all above activities pertaining to Institutional projects, details of firefighting and other norms, site supervision of works, quality assurance of works, safety at site of works, taking measurement of jobs, preparation/checking billing, recommendation for release of payment, capitalizing assets created etc.
- Deployed either in the Project Department or in the Estate Department
- In the Project Department the requirement is to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close to various infrastructure projects undertaken in the Institute.
- In the Estate Department the Executive Engineer will be required to carry out all the maintenance related activities.
How to apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with CV via email at career[at]iimidr.ac.in with super scribed subject as “Application for Executive Engineer (Civil)” on or before December 12, 2020.
The selected candidate will be offered fixed-term contract for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
This is purely a contractual appointment for the period of 2 years with annual renewal based on the performance review.
About IIM Indore
Established in 1996, with the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; IIM Indore is recognized as one of the premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries and is an Institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.