Teach for India invites job applications for Executive Associate post to the CEO for Mumbai locations for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The Executive Associate to the Chief Executive Officer plays a critical role in driving Teach For India’s vision by setting the CEO up for success by enabling efficient and strategic functioning and decision making.
The EA to the CEO will assist the Chief Executive Officer in day-to-day activities as well as assist/anchor the projects undertaken by the CEO’s Office. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who is exploring the Education Sector and is looking to work closely with Teach For India’s Senior Leadership.
- Graduate in any field (Management would be preferred)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Highly developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organizational Skills – Time Management, Project Management, Planning, and Analytical skills
- Commitment to excellence, accuracy, attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, resilience, and continuous learning
- Commitment to Teach For India’s Core values and vision
- Previous experience working in the development/education sector
- Experience with having worked with Leadership Teams
Managing the CEO’s time through scheduling and day-to-day functions:
- Arranging all meetings
- Ensuring the CEO has the required research, materials and information for meetings
- Drafting and responding to emails related to the CEO’s work
- Ensuring follow up of meetings is undertaken, as required
- Making travel arrangements
- Taking telephone calls/emails for the CEO in her absence
- Managing and filing correspondence as required
- Serving as a personal representative internally and externally
- Ensuring that the CEO’s professional and personal commitments are met
Supporting and Strengthening the CEO’s Progress to Goals:
- Maintain a system of supporting, tracking, and analysing the CEO’s goals on a daily, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Prepare presentations, and preparation material for the CEO’s internal and external commitments, always holding a lens of innovation and excellence.
- Working closely with the Chief of Staff for Board-level engagement and goals.
To support the internal teams with scheduling meetings with and fulfilling their goals pertaining to the CEO.
Data and Knowledge Management for the Office of CEO:
- Managing data for decision making across functions and maintaining a knowledge management System for the CEO.
- Upskilling to support the CEO in any functional pieces, as required
Handling the CEO’s Social Media Accounts and Public Relations:
- Managing the CEO’s Social media across all channels to amplify the impact of Teach For India’s work through trackable and achievable goals in collaboration with the Communications Team
- Managing the preparation required for the PR and social media pieces in collaboration with the Communications Team
To participate in/anchor a variety of tasks and projects to support the CEO.
About Teach for India
Teach For India has built a nationwide movement of leaders who are working relentlessly to end inequity in education. It’s been twelve years since we began this journey and today we have 900+ Fellows leading classrooms impacting 32,000 children across the country, Through Fellowship, Teach for India infuse the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem and have a growing movement of 3400+ Alumni.
Group’s Alumni work at all levels of the education system from teaching, teacher training, school leadership and community empowerment to education technology, policy, governance, media as well as in the private sector. Cumulatively, our Alumni have founded 150+ organisations in the social sector with 200 of them occupying senior leadership and CXO positions across organisations.
quality(music) the distinctive property of a complex sound (a voice or noise or musical sound)More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)