Teach for India invites job applications for Executive Associate to the Chief of City Operations for Mumbai and Pune locations for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Teach for India Position Details
The Executive Associate (EA) works directly with the Chief of City Operations (CCO) to provide executive and administrative support. The primary goal of the EA is to aid the CCO in increasing the efficiency of all aspects of their work including all projects taken on.
The EA to the CCO will be a thought partner to the CCO and will be responsible for providing all analysis to enable efficient and smooth decision making in all areas of the CCO’s work. The EA advises the CCO on efficient time management practices and strategies; this includes constant research and analysis to understand where time is best spent and required, along with understanding contextual priorities of the CCO.
The EA will be the primary point of contact for the CCO for internal and external stakeholders. The EA will also assist the CCO in his day-to-day activities and ensures that the CCO’s is fully prepared for those activities. The EA manages preparation and research for public affairs. The EA owns and maintains the knowledge management part of the CCOs role. This includes- timely updating of already existing databases.
The EA’s role is not limited to working with the CCO, he/she works closely with the City Directors (CDs) to ensure functioning of the CCO’s support management to the cities. This includes project management of all support provided to the CDs by the CCO. The EA will support CDs with operational planning while simultaneously thought partnering on regional priorities. In that respect, the EA will project manage and coordinate key regional projects. The EA also works closely with the Senior leadership team (CEO, CFO, CPO) and their offices to coordinate smooth functioning of the organization.
The EA will have the ability to work independently on chosen projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong initiative and sound judgment, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong skill set to plan for operations and multitask.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a broad range of individuals and groups is a must.
- Proficiency in using data to drive decisions: analyzing numbers and trends and critically thinking so as to use data to decide on next steps
- Strong on Resourcefulness.
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream
- 1-3 years of work experience.
- Strong sense of design in order to put together decks for the CCO
- A basic understanding and fluency with Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Coordinate Individual Operations
- Edits and completes first drafts for written communications to stakeholders
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence and other tasks
- Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CCO’s schedule is followed and respected
- Composes and prepares correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agenda; and compiles documents for travel-related meetings
- Works closely and effectively with the CCO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Responds to requests for materials regarding the CCO and the organization in general
- Supports the CCO’s personal social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Actively sources advocacy opportunities for the CCO such as op-ed pieces, leadership forums, discussion panels and more
Coordinate Team Operations
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CCO with donors, Staff, Fellows and others, on matters related to CCO’s and TFI’s initiatives
- Coordinates and arranges all meetings and ensuring correct materials and information for sessions and speaking opportunities
- Follows up on contacts made by the CCO and supports the cultivation of ongoing partnerships
- Works closely with the CCO and City Directors to organize and execute their different pieces of their support system – CD Calls, CD Stepback, City Director Onboarding and City Trips
- Project manages key regional projects to improve performance of the organization.
- Support Office of CEO to plan and execute events related to Board, Senior Leadership or Leadership team
Research, Analysis and Special Projects
- Assists in managing large amounts of data for decision making across functions
- Conducts research on the internal and external landscape analysis
- Connects the macro and micro level analyses
- Participates in a variety of short term tasks and projects to support the CCO and his teams.
- Assists in preparing presentations for meetings
- Manages potential PR activities that are pertinent for the Senior Leadership Team and Teach For India
- Provide execution and research support to the CoS in any relevant short-term projects A
For applications & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: HR Business Partner at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Associate Consultant at Ernst & Young (EY), Gurgaon: Apply Today
- JOB POST: Sr.Officer at Bosch, Bengaluru: Apply Now!