Applications are invited for Executive Assistant- Accreditation & Ranking at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 19 June.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduate / Post-Graduate for the role of “Executive Assistant – Accreditation & Ranking” purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
Essential: The candidate should hold full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in AACSB/ EQUIS/AMBA accreditation processes is desirable.
Age: 35 years (as on the date of closure of the notification).
Experience: Post qualification experience at supervisory level of at least 3 years of which 2 years in Accreditation/academics/academic administration activities and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs in India and abroad.
- The selected candidate will assist the reporting officer in all activities related to the Accreditation & Rankings like preparation of documents for accreditation and ranking submissions, which will need working in close collaboration with various departments in the Institute.
- Managing various aspects of the process including keeping the reporting officer updated on the schedule and working with them in preparing submission data, as well as writing and editing submission documents.
- This position will be currently responsible for management of the AACSB accreditation & rankings, and any new accreditation related to the Institute.
- The selected candidate must have comprehensive understanding of AACSB accreditation categories about functions and operational experience to support all functional areas involved with the accreditation process. Develop the work in a manner consistent with the Vision & Mission of IIMU.
- Should be able to consolidate the AOL data & evaluate the rubrics and closing the loop for the “Assurance of Learning” process to ensure the effectiveness of academic programs and progress in resolving identified problems and moving towards defined objectives of AACSB.
- Preparing ranking reports for the ranking bodies, the Institute would be interested in participating.
- Assist in accreditations, rankings, visits of any agencies.
- Work closely with the reporting officer for process improvements.
- Any other functions or additional duties that may be assigned by the reporting officer from time to time & may warrant.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is 19th June 2022.
Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000.
Click here to view the official notification of Executive Assistant- Accreditation & Ranking at IIM Udaipur.
You may also be interested in: