The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Gujarat invites applications for the post of Enterprise Support Associate for the Sattva Project.
Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has been the pioneer in creating income and employment in the last mile through entrepreneurship development. EDII joined hands with HCL Foundation to take the idea of entrepreneurship Development to urban poor women through Women Skillprenuership Development Programme (WSDP) through Project SATTVA. This is an initiative to open up new opportunities for urban poor women to have independent sources of income leading to their self-reliance and empowerment.
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), an autonomous and not-for-profit institute, set up in 1983, is sponsored by apex financial institutions – the IDBI Bank Ltd., IFCI Ltd., ICICI Bank Ltd., and the State Bank of India (SBI). The Government of Gujarat pledged 23 acres of land on which stands the majestic and sprawling EDII campus.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of bank linkages, market linkages, credit facilitation, funding schemes, Govt. subsidiary schemes, and registration procedures.
- Post Skillpreneurship training follow up and handholding, motivating, capacity building of the entrepreneurs to set up sustainable enterprises.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential markets.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners. Ability to manage multiple enterprises concurrently and meet deadlines as per the project plan.
- Understanding the right ideas and best practices and technological solutions for business Facilitate Business Plan Formulation, funding, and infra set-up for enterprises.
- Should have strong executive presence and excellent convincing skills ability to hold own point of view in tough conversations.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences/ Master’s Degree in Rural Management/ social work/ Economics/ MBA with interest in working with urban poor women
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Microenterprise/ Entrepreneurship Development/ Self Employment/ Livelihood/ Women’s related schemes and projects.
- Candidate should have working proficiency in local language
- The candidate should possess good documentation and reporting skills, a high degree of computer literacy, data analysis ability, and good communication ability.
Rs. 20,000 to 25,000 per month
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Forward your resume in the given format by 19.07.2021 with subject line Application for the post of Enterprise Support Associate indicating your specialization, experience, expertise, and position applied for. Please specify your current organization name along with the details of designation, current salary drawn, and expected salary to: email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Selected candidates must be prepared to work in one or more than one of such programmes/ activities and depending on the requirements of the institute.