HRRL invites proficient and motivated candidates looking for exciting career opportunities for the posts of Engineers, HR, Finance, IT and Legal for the year 2020. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the various vacancies online.
- Engineer: 126 Posts
- Finance: 2 Posts
- Human Resource: 2 Posts
- Information Technology: 1 Post
- Legal: 1 Post
- Engineer: 4-years full time regular engineering course in Mechanical Engineering/ Civil/ Electrical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation from AICTE approved/ UGC recognized University/Deemed University with minimum 60% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) for UR/ OBCNC/ EWS candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- Finance: Candidates should be Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) with 50% marks. Candidates applying for the post should be in possession of C.A. professional qualification completed in all respects at the time of applying for the post including completion of mandatory Articleship Training required for award of C.A. qualification.
- HR: Two-years full time, Post-graduate Degree in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved / UGC recognized institute / university. Candidates belonging to UR, EWS and OBCNC category should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
- IT: 4 years Full time B.E. / B.Tech in the discipline of Electronics / Telecommunications / Electronics & Telecommunications / Computer Science / Information Technology OR Three years full time course in Masters in Computer Applications (MCA) / Masters in Computer Science (MCS OR Two years full time course in Masters in Business Administrations (MBA) / Masters in Management Studies (MMS) with Information Technology or Systems or Computer Science as specialization.
- Legal: 3-years full time course in law after graduation or 5 years course in law after 12th Standard from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. Candidates scoring minimum 60% in aggregate of all the semesters/years for UR/OBCNC/EWS candidates (55% for SC, ST & PwBD candidates) in the qualifying degree (as applicable) are only eligible to apply.
How to apply?
- Candidates are requested to apply online only on the official website. Online submission of the application will be allowed on the website upto 31.05.2020. No other mean/mode of the application shall be accepted. Online Application System will be open from 1000 hrs on 20.03.2020 to 23:59 hrs on 31.05.2020.
- UR, EWS and OBCNC candidates are required to pay an application fee of ₹500/- (Application fee of ₹500/- + Applicable Taxes + Bank Charges) through Online Payment mode only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Engineering Functions: E-1 ₹ 40000 – 140000 / E-2 ₹ 50000 – 160000 / E-3 ₹ 60000 – 180000 / E-4 ₹ 70000 – 200000
- Other Functions: E-1 ₹ 40000 – 140000
For more details, click here.