About the organisation
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO), a premier Cooperative Society for manufacture of fertilizer, registered under Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act–1985, was promoted by the Govt. of India, IFFCO, NCDC, and other agricultural Cooperative societies spread all over the country.
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) manufactures fertilizer, mainly urea. KRIBHCO has fully imbibed the cooperative philosophy and has made sustained efforts towards promoting the cause of modern agriculture and cooperatives in the country.
It is an ISO 9001, ISO 9002, and ISO 14001 certified organization.
About the job post
Krishak Bharti Cooperative Ltd, Surat is inviting application from eligible candidates for the post of Engineer Trainee and Material Management Trainee.
- GATE-2019 Score Card (qualified GATE in respective discipline of graduation).
- Only B.Tech/B.E. Graduates from 35 approved Institutes-31 no. of NITs + 4 institutes. B.Tech/ B.E. with overall marks 65% and above.
- For Result awaited/appeared till 7th Sem 65% aggregate is mandatory.
- Only 2019 Pass-out or Passing-out.
- No Gaps/Backlogs in Graduation i.e. B.Tech/ B.E. should have been completed in four years.
- Result awaited applicant can also apply.
- X and XII marks 60% and above.
Age limit for this job
Not more than 27 years as on 31st March 2019.
Rs.55,000/- -1,30,000/- with the initial Basic Pay of Rs.56,650/- p.m.
How to Apply
The last date to apply is June 10th.
Important note: The data in the pre-registration form cannot be changed once submitted. Please ensure to fill all the fields correctly before submitting the form. Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully.
1. Follow the company on Linkedin here.
2. Learn about the 377 employees on work at Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) by clicking here! Send them a message to inquire about the work/culture there. Trust us, most of them won’t bite! 🙂
3. To see work/job reviews of people working here, check the Glassdoor link here.
To apply for this job please click here.