Applications are invited for Employee Experience – Business Analyst at Thomson Reuters for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About Thomson Reuters
Reuters is the world’s largest multimedia news provider. Founded in 1851, it is committed to the Trust Principles of independence, integrity and freedom from bias. With unmatched coverage in over 16 languages, and reaching billions of people worldwide every day, Reuters provides trusted intelligence that powers humans and machines to make smart decisions.
It supplies business, financial, national and international news to professionals via desktop terminals, the world’s media organizations, industry events and directly to consumers. Reuters: The Real World in Real Time.
Eligibility & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Implementation-level experience working with and supporting Office 365 in a mid to large organization
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge
- Strong background in engineering, process data management, or service management in a medium size complex technology environment.
- Experience in complex analysis of processes and tools
- Experience facilitating gathering input from subject matter experts.
- Experience leading project work focused on a specific process area.
- Typical responsibilities may include complex data mining, trend analysis, metric and report production, process maturity and compliance assessment, process flow charting, and iterative process activities (e.g. validity checks, change reviews, data quality checks tool enhancement design and review).
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft O365 Enterprise Suite of Applications, PowerBI a PLUS
- Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of an enterprise and how to operate within
- Understands the importance of employee experience and its benefit to company performance
- Understanding information and data flow and how business users interact within and outside an organization
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization with insourced and outsourced team members
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external teams
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity
- Must be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision-making and analytical skills
- Recommends process and tool improvements, reviews improvement proposals
- Ensures that documented requirements meet quality standards.
- Defines, develops, and coaches others in best practices for requirements gathering and management.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- ITIL Foundation preferred.
- Desired: ITIL, Agile and/or Six Sigma Practitioner.
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Good personal engagement skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work with subject matter expert to produce process diagrams and workflows.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Solid understanding of process management tools,
- Capable in MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated technical and business acumen.
Click here to apply for the post of Employee Experience – Business Analyst at Thomson Reuters, Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: