Applications are invited for EJ Analyst at NCR Corporation, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Basic knowledge of networking with tech certifications in computers.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills – English and Hindi is must.
- Experience in EJ operations will add more value.
- Ready to work in shifts (Morning / Afternoon / Night incl. Weekends)
- Good organizational skills and able to work well independently and within the team.
- Should able to effectively communicate and coordinate with customer and various departments associated with EJ services.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Timely response to customer over email for the requirement of EJ files.
- Handling inbound calls from onsite CEs and support them troubleshoot the EJ issues.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Taking prompt action on customer query & the incidents as per standard process.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints as per standard process
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Ensure to follow all compliances related to work flow.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
You may also be interested in: