Applications are invited for Editorial & Reporting Specialist at EY, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
EY is are looking for an expert for English language, who also has an eye for detail with regards to layout and formatting of PowerPoint files. Acting as a proofreader and formatting reviewer, you will perform quality checks on reports, with a focus on grammar, spelling, consistency, application of US or UK style as well as the compliance with writing and layout standards as per the EY brand guideline. Besides, you make suggestions on rephrasing and better structure of content.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
- Very good skills in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent language / proofreading skills (English)
- Excellent communication in English, combined with interpersonal and teamwork skills
- An eye for detail and a very accurate style of working
- Ability to relate work to specific instructions
- Relentless focus on the customer service and attention for detail
- Good at concentrating for long spells
- Excellent work ethic and the ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work efficiently and effectively
- Interested in the tax business
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is a plus
- Approximately 3 years of related language proof experience in English language
- Experience in reviewing files in terms of layout and formatting is a plus
- Proofreading to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax (main responsibility)
- Edit text to improve readability
- Verify facts, dates and statistics
- Text sanitization / anonymization
- Review and adjustment of reports as per the report standard regulations in terms of layout and formatting
- Meeting deadlines and client requirements
You may also be interested in: