Dell Bengaluru is looking for a highly motivated and autonomous person to join the team as a Web Production and eCommerce Operations Analyst within our PC + Electronics and Accessories business.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day execution of Web Production and eCommerce merchandising (order code creation and discounts) for thousands of products, across Dell.com and the Member Purchase Program.
This person will be tasked with delivering a high degree of output quality through seamless execution and mastery of tools and processes used by Web Production and eCommerce Operations. It is important that the candidate for this role be comfortable with process improvements, have an excellent attention to detail, and can successfully interact with people at many different levels in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of sales effectiveness, with a strong foundation in project management and collaboration. Additionally, robust attention to detail, autonomy, and problem solving of highly technical issues is critical. We are looking for a strong team player with a positive, energetic and “can-do” attitude.
- The ideal candidate has a strong grasp of the Online/eCommerce Operations with excellent project management and communication skills.
- Passion for E-Commerce
- Experience with DMA, Harmony, DnC & Domino preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and organization as well as the ability to focus on the “big picture”
- Must be flexible and possess the ability to balance the management of multiple projects simultaneously
- B2C sales experience preferred.
- Create and manage Order code life cycle, Web Production and eCommerce Operations team.
- Master and help drive improvements for tools and process.
- Work closely with Online and Merch teams to drive to 100% quality.
- Troubleshooting issues DMA, DnC and other tools used in the creation and publication of offers on Dell.com.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sr. Analyst on our team in Hyderabad India.
To apply for the post, click below.
For more related opportunities, check here: