Flipkart, Bangalore invites job applications for E-learning Specialist (CX Training Design) for the year 2020. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Team
Training Design is a core function of Flipkart’s Customer Experience Team. We work with various cross-functional teams and are responsible for designing end to end training plans for new and existing employees across all CX LOBs.
This includes analyzing data and identifying content inclusions, defining training duration and deployment channels/methodologies, creating content assets including SOPS, storyboards, presentations, audio, graphics, animations, games, and activities for both Instructor-lead and E-learning programs.
- Graduate Degree with 2-3 years of experience in course design for online training
- Knowledge of and experience with training needs analysis, adult learning, and principles of training and instructional design
- Experience in designing and developing e-learning content
- Proficiency in authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, etc.
- Knowledge of SCORM and AICC technology standards
- Experience creating, hosting and managing courses on an LMS
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Great interpersonal abilities
- In-depth knowledge of Emotional Quotient as related to organizations
- Ability to work with teams and stakeholders across various levels of hierarchy
- Self-driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Excellent English and Hindi written and verbal communication skills
- Must know one or more of the mentioned South-Indian languages – Telugu, Kannada, Tamil (RWS)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to perform a training needs analysis
- Review process documents/SOPs and provide insights and suggestions to creators to ensure that all critical and relevant information is included and clearly defined
- Design and develop instructor-led courses, online programs, web-based learning aids or products, and other programs as needed
- Develop soft skills content using innovative teaching techniques & tools like case studies, audios/videos components, role plays, activities/workshops, projects, evaluation methods, etc.
- Create and administer quizzes based on the training imparted to check learner comprehension
- Present the content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy for the trainees
- Use different instructional methodologies to drive learning and enhanced retention thereby achieving training objectives
- Host and manage training content on the LMS
- Periodically refresh the training content to stay up-to-date on the latest policies and processes
- Monitor the effectiveness of the training program during the pilot and implement changes based on impact and user feedback to ensure continual improvement
- Remain aware of all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible.