Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates/ Post-Graduates for the role of “Documentation Assistant” on contract basis for a period of eleven months initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, also known as IIM Udaipur, is a graduate business school in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
Documentation Assistant (01)
The selected candidate will assist the Chairperson in all activities related to the office including program administration, academics, and documentation related support. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Chairperson in his/ her day-to-day administration related to documentation and other activities as per requirement which may occasionally involve working outside of office hours.
- Create documentation of processes and workflows.
- Copy, scan, and store documents. Check for accuracy and edit files and write-ups. Review and update documents (e.g., manuals and workflows). File documents in physical and digital records.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Chairperson.
- The candidate should hold a full-time graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills, and multi-tasking abilities.
- Expert-level knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) and other computer-related tasks is essential.
- Post qualification experience in academic administration/admission activities and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs/NITs is desirable.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here,
The last date to apply is June 15, 2021.
You might also be interested in: