To ensure human resources in districts for prevention of COVID-19 pandemic, National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates for contractual District Epidemiologist positions (22 Vacanices).
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of District Epidemiologist (Contractual) under the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Preventive and Social Medicine/ Public Health or Epidemiology (such as MD, MPH, DPH, MAE etc.) OR
- Any Medical Graduate (MBBS) with 3 years’ experience in Epidemiology/ Public Health OR
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences with 2 Years MPH (Masters in Public Health) with three year experience. OR
- M.Sc. (Epidemiology) with 2 Years’ experience in Public Health.
- Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years.
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 11.04.2020 at 11:59:59 PM.
- Interested & eligible candidates can apply online via this page.
- All eligible candidates shall be called for the online/ video interviews.
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to Government of India approval and satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
- Selected candidate needs to submit a medical certificate which shall be validated by the District Medical Board before the joining of the candidate.