To ensure human resources in the state for the prevention of COVID-19 Pandemic, National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates for contractual District Data Managers position based at multiple districts of Madhya Pradesh.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of District Data Manager-IDSP (COVID-19) (Contractual) under the National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh.
- Qualification: Post Graduate Qualification in Computer Science OR B.E. in IT/ Electronics
- Experience: For Post Graduate (Computer Science) requires a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the health or social sector.
- Age as on 22 Apr: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 45 Years.
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 27.04.2020 at 11:59:59 PM.
How to apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same via this page.
- The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the One-year, under COVID-19. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
Selected candidates will get a pay of Rs. 25000.