IndiGo is inviting applications for its Distribution Executive opening at its Gurugram office. Online applications are open on the official website.
IndiGo is India’s largest passenger airline with a market share of 54.3% as of January, 2021. We primarily operate in India’s domestic air travel market as a low-cost carrier with focus on our three pillars – offering low fares, being on-time and delivering a courteous and hassle-free experience.
- Responsible for B2C OTA support function, be the point of contact for all B2C OTA’S for all Product and Integration related matters
- Responsible for creating and maintaining distribution related MIS
- Responsible for monitoring all OTA’S domestic and International to check the availability and accuracy of IndiGo’s content
- Increase OTA’S contribution to the overall revenue while ensuring that all OTA’S are selling all product classes, connections and ancillary services
- Responsible for coordinating with IT team for the testing and implementation for any new product and functionality on all distribution channel primarily API and GDS
- Responsible for monitoring GDS and ensure complete availability and accuracy of content on GDS
- Be a part of the business UAT team and test all new products functionalities and change in the existing products and functionalities
- Responsible for executing and maintaining all distribution related agreements.
- Research, analyze study the feasibility of different distribution channels
- Should be able to analyze data and provide inputs to formulate distribution strategies
- Good working Knowledge of MS Excel, SQL Visual Basics Powepoint, Navitaire applications, API (application programing interface)
- Excellent knowledge of Global distribution system, IATA rules and regulations sound knowledge of Industry standard distribution system, ability to create dashboards in excel, Tableau, Power BI
- Education Qualification: Preferably MBA
- Industry preference: Travel/Airline
- Years of experience: 2+ years
- Nature of experience: Operation Set up/reservation or airline background, GDS.
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
More Such Opportunities that you might be interested in: