Adobe invites job applications for Digital strategy analyst post for Bengaluru location for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
- MBA or Equivalent advanced degree
- Experience of 1-3 years playing a role as an Analyst preferably in the Digital Marketing space
- Basic knowledge on key industry trends and various industry specific metrics.
- Understand Customer requirements and translating them to significant, measurable & important insights
- Good with Data Visualization & Story telling
- Good Presentation skills
- Experience with carrying out secondary research for a client and providing important recommendations based on the findings
- Demonstrates critical thinking & analytical skills
- Good verbal / written communication
- Excellent Teammate with good interpersonal and communication skills, highly motivated.
A Digital Strategy Analyst you will collaborate with various partners to surface strategies that aligns with customer’s vision. The Analyst will be encouraged to perform a number of activities including but not limited to:-
- Recommend strategies for customer-experience transformation & digital innovation
- Get holistic understanding of Adobe’s Digital Experience Solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Adobe Experience Platform, etc.
- Conduct secondary research and provide industry-specific recommendations
- Perform driven assessments & analysis to identify gaps & areas of opportunities
- Craft potential roadmaps for strategic partnerships
- Present Findings & Insights to the internal partners /and Client.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits the company offer.