Applications are invited for Digital R&D Business Analyst at Unilever, Bengaluru. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Post
Our R&D vision is to Innovate Boldly for People and Planet, underpinning our purpose and sustainability goals and driving profitable growth through our Divisions and PMUs. In order to achieve this vision, the R&D Leadership Team (RDLT) has identified the Digital Transformation as a strategic enabler in our ambition to drive People and Planet Positive (Beauty & Personal Care), Force for Good (Foods &Refreshment) and Clean Future (Home Care). A multi-year program leading up to the desired digitally transformed end-state of R&D has been created.
This vacancy sits inside a Strategic Value Stream, is aligned with the divisional priorities and provides direction to our investments and technology roadmaps: E2E Digitalised Innovation Flow (Fully digitised and highly automated innovation workflows, re-wiring the way R&D works, enabling seamless data flow and integrating with systems in other functions, such as Marketing and Supply Chain). Widespread use of virtual simulations for formulation, packaging and process innovation are also part of this workstream.
More specifically, the role sits inside the Product Information Workstream in Digital R&D. This workstream offers product data and tools for divisions and functions to drive the end-to-end digitalisation to deliver product information to our consumers on pack and/or on-line.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who can work with the Digital R&D(DRD) team and the wider R&D user community, as well as other functions interested in the R&D Product Information for consumers, such as Marketing, Artwork Excellence, eCommerce and Customer Development.
- Have a basic appreciation of the key digital trends driving disruption as well as R&D business process and product design
- Experience in Category R&D is preferable though not a must
- Understand the key innovation business processes, with a deeper understanding of the R&D related activities
- Must excel at:
- Devising solutions with creativity, courage, and pragmatism
- Be able to understand business users needs and craft targeted change management solutions across a complex set of users
- Be driven by delivery, be obsessed with experimenting, failing, refining, trying again
- Stellar communication skills: face to face and virtual, confident to face a stage and improvise, for example!
- Impressive Influencing Skills
- Be able to learn to learn constantly – willing to flex!
These skills below are fundamentals:
- Strengths in growth mindset, accountability, and responsibility
- Passion for developing new solutions and building new capabilities
- Experience in virtual global working
- Strategic thinking: Ability to develop strategies and translate into actionable plans to deliver business benefit.
- Fully operational in project management/ leadership on a global scale across a cross functional team.
The ideal candidate will be a strong, enthusiastic person willing to go the extra mile to deliver digital solutions and ways of working in a new and exciting Digital R&D program. The role requires a strong passion and a demonstrated capability to influence, partner and drive change across many interfaces globally, with a penchant for listening and facilitation. The role provides an excellent opportunity to grow and develop leadership, change management, training, and stakeholder management capabilities and to build a wide network in the R&D community.
This role reports to the Product Information Program Leader, in the Digital R&D organisation, with the main responsibility to deliver the holistic E2E digitalisation program for the R&D product information needs for consumers of Unilever products, and act as first point of contact from R&D for non-R&D functions in this area.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Marketing Systems Associate at JPMorgan Chase & Co., Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Assistant Manager- Ecommerce at The Walt Disney Company, Mumbai: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Omnichannel B2B Business Manager at Johnson&Johnson, Mumbai: Apply Now!