Gartner is inviting applications for the role of Digital Marketing Specialist at its Gurgaon office.
Gartner, Inc. is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. Gartner delivers the technology-related insight necessary for its clients to make the right decisions, every day. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has almost 9,000 associates, including 1,900 research analysts and consultants, operating in more than 90 countries.
About This Role
This position will support the Gartner’s Global Email Operations team. Individual in this role will work on organizing and managing email communications to clients and/or prospects.
Specific duties include but are not limited to: list management, email development and deployment using Eloqua 10, metric pulls and analysis, and testing of new approaches to email communication. This position will have the opportunity to develop business skills and acquire a broad understanding of Gartner with growth opportunities in digital marketing.
- Manage deployment of inbound and outbound communications
- Create HTML files for email deployment
- Set up, test, and deploy emails tied to specific lists
- Assist with distribution list creation and alignment
- Help maintain the communications calendar to ensure right balance of outreach and timely completion of material
- Contribute to various production tracking reports
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers effectively to gather campaign production requirements and ensure appropriate audiences are reached effectively at the optimal times with the ideal message
- Conduct QA/QC as needed
- Help identify opportunities for business process improvement and implementation of new technologies
- Assist with analysis to determine email effectiveness
- Create reports and dashboards on email and web product performance. Identify opportunities for improvement based on performance
- Recommend changes to optimize programs based on analytical findings, business/industry best practices and current business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in arts or sciences
- Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in Excel
- Experience in working with global stakeholders
- Experience using Eloqua or similar Marketing Automation tool
- Experience with HTML is “good to have”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Superior problem-solving ability and ability to think “outside the box.”
- Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data and industry/corporate best practices
- Tolerance for ambiguity and self-drive to operate in an entrepreneurial setting
- Proven ability of managing tasks from beginning to end with strict adherence to deadlines
What Gartner Offers
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
How to Apply?
To apply for this position, click here.
For further information, click on the link below: