JP Morgan invites job applications for Digital Content Production Analyst post for the year 2021. The post is open for Bengaluru location. The last date of application submission is 25 Jan 2021.
This role will support the Digital Experience Content Production Team for Core Digital, assisting with all projects delivering quality UX experiences. As the Digital Experience Content Producer, you will be responsible to:
- Build and maintain website pages for Corporate Marketing websites, leveraging the team’s content management system, Adobe Experience Manager
- Quality assurance of website pages produced
- Assist the Content Production Manager with the request queue by taking requests from the email inbox, assigning resources and communicate assignments to the stakeholder.
- The individual should be a self-starter who demonstrates leadership, is a creative thinker with a proven ability to define and meet key deliverables, and
- is an excellent communicator – both written and verbally, including the ability to explain solutions in common business language.
- A strong attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational skills is required.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work independently and in small groups.
- A strong understanding of web mark-up languages like HTML5, and CSS3 is required.
- Exposure to rich media within web applications (audio, video, responsive design validation). A strong interest in the Web and end-user applications and an investigative drive to discover the underlying causes of technical problems. A solid understanding and comfort level with MS Office including, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Share Point is required. Must have 2-3 years prior content or web management experience.
About JP Morgan
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.