Applications are invited for Digital Associate at Amazon, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Basic knowledge on ML data labeling process, related tools and software used for ground truth generation.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in data labeling on image/video with multiple classes of objects and attributes.
- Performs annotation for image and video files to support ground truth data generation ·
- Understands and follows the SOP, procedures and guidelines to execute daily tasks ·
- Performs repetitive annotation activities and adopts to dynamic instructions without compromising on quality ·
- Uses internal tools and software provided by team to track daily status completion and queries. ·
- May participate in data collection activities when scripts and instructions are provided.
- Adheres to compliance and confidentiality requirements.
- Meets daily productivity and quality targets.
- Suggests improvements to tools, processes, and SOPs.
Click here to apply for the post of Digital Associate at Amazon, Hyderabad.
You may also be interested in: