TISS Mumbai Campus invites applications for the Post of ‘Development and Communication Officer’ for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 May 2021.
Applications are invited for one post of “Development and Communication Officer” to be filled on Contractual basis for a period of one year initially and extendable based on performance of the candidate and requirement of the Institute.
The Candidate should have a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline/PG Diploma in Communications or Management or in related field/discipline plus minimum of three to five years of experience as a communication/ media/ development manager in a similar position.
Desired Qualifications/ Skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Creating impactful internal and external communication.
- Command over computer skills and digital communication.
- Capacity to work with interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to pursue a constructive approach and maintain professional relations with organisations.
- Initiate and maintain an active network with alumni and other institutions and relevant bodies.
- The candidate should have strong managerial and communication skills to forge partnerships with relevant institutions and other stake holders, help the institute’s efforts in resource mobilization, manage Institute interface with the media create and maintain relevant institute related data bases. The position will be primarily based in Mumbai Campus with the possibility of extending support to other campuses of the institute as and when required. Following will be the primary job responsibilities.
- Developing a robust communication strategy with all relevant stakeholders.
- Creating informative and engaging content (both written as well as digital) for dissemination of the Institute’s activities to all stakeholders and media including social media.
- Contributing to fund raising efforts of the Institute, both retail fund raising (mobilizing individual donors, crowd funding, high net worth individual contributions) and corporate contributions (CSR and Non-CSR based collaborations).
- Creating and maintaining a basic data base related to students (placements & alumni).
Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply Now)
Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai or through an online platform.
Application Fee for Rs 1000/- to be paid online. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs 250/-, if they attach the required Certificate with the online application form. The women applicants are exempted from the payment of application fees. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee, if applicable. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 60000 (Consolidated).
Last Date of Filling of Online Applications: 23 May 2021.
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: