Flipkart Bangalore invites applications for the Designer (Copy Writer) post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Write, edit and proof-read long copy
- Create captions, catchy one-liners, and content for banners
- Generate clear, accurate and engaging copy across all platforms
- On call availability for business needs
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
Qualifications: BA (English, Literature, Journalism) or MA (English, Literature, Journalism)
Requisite Skills and Competencies
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with sound knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Have extensive knowledge of Google keyword research tools
- Work on projects, events and launches meeting the business requirements and timelines
- A flair for writing with an understanding the pulse of ecommerce
- An ability to work in a team with good communication skills
- An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly.
- In depth research skills with flexibility across categories
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags – ability to write web page titles, meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Experience with an online company is an added advantage.
- Willingness to work on high volumes in terms of descriptions.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution.
With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts.
Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: