Dr Reddy’s Foundation, Hyderabad invites job application for the post of Deputy Manager / Manager – Learning & Development for the year 2020.
Dr Reddy’s Foundation (DRF) is a not-for-profit organization set up in 1996 to enable socially and economically vulnerable groups to take control of their lives. We develop and test innovative solutions to address complex social problems and promote scaling up of impact by leveraging partnerships. We work with Children, Youth (including Persons with Disabilities) Women and Households across 20 States in India. Interested candidates can check out full details below.
- Excellent in IT Fundamentals
- Good knowledge of various platform technologies
- Well versed with LMS, CLMS Etc.
- Meticulous in getting into details
- Competent in setting-up virtual training delivery
- Being resourceful in the area of digital and blended delivery of training
- Min 3 years of experience in leading technology interventions in any EdTech organisation
- Digitization of content
- Strengthening LMS
- Designing M-Learning solutions
- Setting up virtual training delivery set up
- Collecting insights from the external ecosystem which will feed into our digital curriculum designs and strengthen our digital delivery