Shoppers Stop, Bangalore invites applications for Department Manager for the year 2020. Online applications open on the official website.
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Desirable: Planning & Organising Technical Knowledge Creative Communication Interpersonal Skills Monitoring & Controling Networking Commercial Awareness Budgeting Negotiation
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Required Skills: Team handling, Retail operation
Roles & Responsibilities
- Set & Achieve the sales objective
- Develop, Communicate & Monitor sales plan to achieve the targets
- Ensure Floor is set as per Planogram
- Ensure manpower availability at all times
- Ensure merchandise is stacked properly for customers at all times
- Communicate, maintain, replenish the Visual Merchandise plan
- Inventory Management
- Provide feedback to merchandiser
- Ensure prompt customer service
- Team Management
- Identify training and Development Needs of Subordinates
- Competition Survey
- Shrinkage Control
Rs. 450000 to 600000 per annum.
About Shoppers Stop
Shoppers Stop is India’s foremost fashion and beauty destination offering leading international and national brands across apparel, accessories, fragrances, cosmetics, home décor and footwear. The brand has a strong footprint through its retail stores and Omni-channel presence across e-commerce website – www.shoppersstop.com, mobile application and a microsite on the fashion page of a leading a marketplace.
Shoppers Stop also operates premium home concept stores – HomeStop, specialty beauty stores of M.A.C, Estée Lauder, Bobbi Brown, Clinique and Smashbox along with its subsidiary Crossword Bookstores Ltd across various cities of India.