Applications are invited for Deals Operations Lead at Google, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware
With a company growing at such fast speeds, every day another agreement is made to keep Google running. As a member of the Legal Contracts team, you review and revise contracts — often juggling several at a time. You develop practical and innovative ways to meet Google’s needs and keep the company thriving, with the ability to affect Google’s long-term goals.
The aim of the Deals and Incentives team is to sign commercial agreements with clients and agency customers, maximizing display and video growth, while delivering funding to enable positive business transformation for C-Level customers.
As a Deals Operations Lead, you will own execution of ads agreements, and agreement amendments for these key customers and agencies. You will act as an advisor and consultant that works across functions and alongside global teams, as well as a customer advocate within Google.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in reading and drafting agreements, facilitating agreements, interpreting legal documents, and working with attorneys to complete agreements
- Experience analyzing agreements for technology products, and advising Business Development and Technology Management teams in trust and safety matters
- Experience with policy related agreement functions (e.g., agreement template updates, escalations, and documentation)
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Liaise with cross-functional Google teams (Legal, Compliance, Finance, Large Customer Sales Sectors and Go-to-Market) on smooth execution of a range of agreement models
- Manage agreement workflow, including external customer email communication
- Understand multiple stakeholder points of view in order to proactively manage written communication with external stakeholders on legal agreement elements
- Triage escalation and agreement management challenges identified by in-market industry managers, and manage tickets to help desks where there are barriers to releasing agreement funds and progressing third-party payments
- Work alongside In-Market team to improve agreement operations/management.
You may also be interested in: