Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT), Mumbai is looking for a Data Scientist having capability to process large amount of data and implement Machine learning or Deep Learning algorithms and summarize the insights.
- Education: A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Should have 1+ years on Machine Learning and Deep Learning (AI/ML) experience with languages like Python and libraries like scikit-learn, pytorch, pandas, numpy, etc
- Should have working experience on AI/ML projects
- These projects should have been productized on premise and/or cloud based environment.
- Proven industry experience as a Data Science and Machine Learning Engineer
- Should have practical hands-on experience in working/delivering 2 to 3 projects in AI/ML/Analytics projects preferably in BFSI domain
- Experience on dimensionality reductionality concepts like PCA, Filters, Ensemble methods, Backward/Forward elimination, feature abstraction
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, data mining and software architecture
- Deep knowledge in mathematics and statistics or operation research.
- Hands-on experience in Python and it ML libraries
- Operational experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras/ Tensorflow/ PyTorch/PyCharm/Kite) and libraries (like scikit-learn) will be an advantage
- Image Processing Knowledge would be a plus
- Understanding of Ontologies, Explainable-AI and Compliance-AI will be a plus
- Automation of machine learning model development processes
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry certifications and fulltime of minimum 1 year course from reputed institute.
- With variety of data, should be capable of implementing Machine Learning algorithms that are linear and non-linear or on Natural Language Processing algorithms
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Undertake Data wrangling and cleaning
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain algorithms when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Apply here for Data Scientist at Reserve Bank Information Technology Private Limited (ReBIT), Mumbai.
Graduatesa person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)