Google India, Hyderabad invites job applications for Data Analyst (Trust and Safety AdSpam) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About the Role
Trust & Safety team members are tasked with identifying and taking on the biggest problems that challenge the safety and integrity of our products. They use technical know-how, excellent problem-solving skills, user insights, and proactive communication to protect users and our partners from abuse across Google products like Search, Maps, Gmail, and Google Ads.
On this team, you’re a big-picture thinker and strategic team-player with a passion for doing what’s right. You work globally and cross-functionally with Google engineers and product managers to identify and fight abuse and fraud cases at Google speed – with urgency. And you take pride in knowing that every day you are working hard to promote trust in Google and ensuring the highest levels of user safety.
As a Data Analyst, you’ll build trust with users that sign in to Google applications daily. Our team works closely with the Engineering and Product teams responsible for authorization and authentication of Google Services. In this role, you will build cross-functional relationships and scalable processes, lead complex, multidisciplinary projects, balanced with an intuitive understanding of our systems. You’ll be involved with launching exciting and innovative products at Google.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking.
A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Social Sciences or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in data and analytics.
- Background in model development and machine learning.
- Proficiency in programming and coding including R and Python.
- Demonstrated communication skills, to communicate technical concepts with cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Learn to use tools that analyze datasets that are scaleable.
- Dive deep into advanced data analysis techniques we use to prevent fraud and abuse in Google Ad products.
- Collaborate closely on projects with Engineering, Product, Sales, and Legal stakeholders.
- Protect millions of advertiser dollars and improve Publisher Trust.