JioSaavn, Mumbai invites job applications for Data Analyst (Product) for the year 2020. Online applications for the same are open on the official website.
- Have 1-2 years of data analyst experience.
- Adept in writing optimised SQL/Hive Query & knowledge about Big Data framework.
- Strong hold in scripting languages like Python/R.
- Proficiency in web/product analytics tools like Google analytics, Amplitude, web analytics etc.
- Basic Understanding of statistical/predictive modelling and segmentation techniques.
- Proficient in working with advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be great in translating data to insights, report writing and relevant visualisations.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills along with an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in decision making, customer service, interpersonal relations, problem solving, project management, quality management, written communication, results orientation, strategic thinking.
- Experience in the technology industry with the big-data infra will be a bonus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end product tracking (events structuring, implementation with engineering teams, QA). This includes working with the engineers to ensure that every feature/new product release has all relevant events, are properly tested and can deliver relevant metrics to the Prod Owners.
- Defining & documenting all the structural changes in events & communicate them to the relevant teams.
- Partnering with Data-Infra & BI teams to help build out our data platforms & infrastructure.
- Providing assistance to the Product Team with data analysis and guide the product decisions based on insights from data validation & A/B Testing.
- Creating reports on their findings and communicating next steps to key stakeholders.
- Documenting and speaking clearly, the complex ideas & findings.
JioSaavn is South Asia’s leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, and listen to their favorite songs across languages and genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic and Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
Apply here for Data Analyst (Product) at JioSaavn, Mumbai.