Myntra is inviting job applications for the role of Data Analyst at its Bengaluru office for the year 2021.
About the CC Team
The CC team represents the voice of Myntra’s customers. This team works on all legs of customers query and complaints cycle to ensure sustained performance from in-house and partner teams. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
Who can Apply?
Candidates who possess the following skillsets can apply for this role:
- Strong problem-solving ability: Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics: Candidate should be proficient in SQL and Python. Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of statistics is preferred.
- Highly Action Oriented: Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Orientation/past background in Data Engineering is preferred, not mandatory.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- Data visualization for easy consumption of data with middle management
- Strong process orientation and ability to learn quickly
- Monitoring and providing feedback loop during execution of various initiatives
How to Apply?
To apply for this job, click on this link.
For further information about the job role, click on the link below: