Logitech Chennai invites job applications for CX Digital Content Developer for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The CX Digital Content Developer is responsible for planning, creating and editing digital content, such as imagery and video.
Qualification & Experience
- BS/BA degree in video production, animation. a technical field or equivalent work experience
- Good understanding and experience in training content development & delivery
- Experience with planning, shooting and editing video – preferably in a brand capacity
- Strong portfolio with brand campaigns and digital video executions
- Strong eye for visual storytelling
- Great with feedback and revisions
- Advanced in Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere or similar
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Understanding of platforms and social media best practices, and experience with social-first production
- Portfolio is Mandatory, please submit a Logitech specific example with your application
- Technically savvy, and ability to quickly learn new technology
- Strong demonstrated business acumen and tactical business judgment.
- Strong team player who operates with high levels of integrity, trust and respect for the individuals. Must take an authentic approach to collaboration leading to collective success across the broader end-to-end organization
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written & oral) at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Responsive to customer and business requests.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language is a plus
In this role you will:
- Develop content, multimedia visual aids, educational videos, and other consumer facing materials as needed using a wide degree of creativity and latitude, yet focused mainly on YouTube support content.
- Manage multiple production projects to meet stated objectives and timelines
- Determine practical audio/visual media standards for production
- Concept breakthrough video concepts in a fast paced, oftentimes ambiguous, environment
- Multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines,
- Develop digital pieces with a strong aesthetic and attention to detail
- Prepare business reviews and drive execution
- Communicate and document key program requirements and status to clients, internal team members and other key stakeholders
- Partner with internal and external teams, stakeholders and senior executives
- Assist and participate actively in ad-hoc projects.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.