bp is inviting applications for its Customer Experience Consultant job opening at its Pune office.
bp is gearing up for the future. At bp, the goal for C&P is to deliver the future of mobility, energy and services for our customers by innovating with new business models and service platforms.
C&P will become a hub, housing our midstream, lubricants, aviation, sale of chemicals, mobility and convenience, marketing and our next-generation businesses, making it a highly integrated and interconnected organisation. And with safety being our core value, our commitment to safe and reliable operations will never change.
- Execute day to day customer experience related operational tasks to ensure delivery meets customer expectations and is consistent with set process performance indicators, applicable service level agreements and the customer service functions core values.
- Leverage understanding of specific processes / systems and act as the first and second point of contact for any verbal or written form of enquiries from external customers and consumers and internal customers from the BP Business and third parties.
- Provide customer service via the internet, phone, fax, and email to support activities
- Provide a level of customer experience consistent with GBS’s core values and Service Level Agreements with bp
- First point of contact for bp enquiries from Commercial Retail (B2B bp plus), general public and bp rewards (B2C) Customers for ANZ
- Provide an effortless experience for all bp customer interactions with a high focus to achieve first call resolution.
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly, empathetic, and efficient manner
- Meet your individual productivity & behavioural KPI’s and contribute positively to achieving team and organisational targets as per your My Plan
- Display flexibility and adaptability to help meet the department’s scheduling requirements
- Provide accurate information to both internal and external customers through the correct use of relevant business applications and systems
- Operate effectively and professionally within a team environment and contribute positively to achieving organisation targets – be a strong team player
- Strong focus on leaning in, suggesting, and driving continuous improvements to process and customer experience
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with stakeholders in other teams and bp
- Respond to and action customer requests received via various channels: phone, email, live chat, and other digital platforms e.g. social media
- Assist with other non-core activities across the wider team e.g. projects, digital platforms, accounts receivable
- Log assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion ensuring data is accurately entered and maintained in all customer service and data collection systems.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience customer service skills in live chat / telephony-based customer services environment with experience in providing professional, polite, and empathetic customer service essential
- Demonstrated ability to interpret customer needs and behaviours with a proven ability to effectively manage the end-to-end customer experience, fulfilling the customers’ needs
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system experience
How to Apply?
To apply for this role, click here.
For further information, click on the link below:
For more such opportunities, check here:
- JOB POST: Advertising Campaign Specialist at Amazon, Chennai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Multimedia Engineer-Audio at OnePlus, Hyderabad: Apply Now
- JOB POST: MRS Analyst at Barclays, Mumbai: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst- Power Modelling, Power Solutions at McKinsey & Company, Gurugram: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Analyst at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai: Applications Open