Applications are invited for Cuisine Expert (Customer Delight Team) at Swiggy, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
If you are passionate about food, have good knowledge and insights about different cuisines, ingredients and food preparation styles, and want to share your knowledge with the world and have excellent communication skills, this job is for you. Be a part of a team of carefully curated individuals who strive to enchant our most premium segment customers, with food ideas, customizations and suggestions of gastronomic delights. In this role, you will be responsible for an end to end experience delivery for our niche customers and elevate their sense of convenience.
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
- We’d love for you to be from a formal culinary background, however, if you believe that you know as much about food as them, we’d love to hear from you.
- Flawless English communication and professional fluency in Hindi.
- A self motivated person who can lead from the front.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours (all shifts)
- Should display the behavior of a role model always
- Graduation is mandatory
- Be empathetic and patient with customer
- Understand the type of food our our customers are interested in, and help with designing custom menus according to their preference
- Understand restaurant types and their strengths.
- Know the type of ingredients which customers might like/dislike based on their past order history as well as the current request of the customer.
- Understand what ingredients could be allergic to customers and be able to suggest alternatives.
- Will be able to communicate with the inhouse R&D Chefs for suggestions and feedback
- Can communicate with Restaurant chef for best ways to adhere to special instructions given by the customer for that order
- Are able to research on cuisines and foods so that you are able to intelligently guide the customer
- Understand regional flavors.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: AVS Consultant at Amazon, Bengaluru: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Associate at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai: Applications Open