Applications are invited for CSD Account Officer at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
- Graduate preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Prior experience with CSD business is mandatory
- Compliance: The candidate’s values should resonate with our integrity standards. P&G follows a strict anti-bribery policy
- Pricing: Preparation of all pricing applications. Coordinating with P&G resources and CSD HQ to understand status of applications
- Circular tracking: Engage with CSD on status of all applications (pricing, artwork changes, etc)
- New Introduction: Preparation of all new introduction applications.
- Coordinating with P&G resources and CSD HQ to understand status of applications Debit Notes: Coordinate with CSD HQ to collect all debit note copies.
- Coordinate with P&G resources to validate the debit notes and prepare applications to challenge incorrect debits notes.
- Coordinate with CSD HQ and P&G resources to ensure reversal of incorrect debit notes
- Credit Notes: Track status of credit notes and their payment status Recertification: Track status of bills pending > 180 days and apply for recertification
- Samples Register: Maintain tracker of samples issued to CSD along with acknowledgement
- Collaboration projects: Engage with CSD on mutually beneficial projects for CSD and P&G
Click here to apply for CSD Account Officer at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: