Applications are invited for CRM Delivery Customer Service Representative at IBM, Gurgaon for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As CRM Delivery Customer Service Representative, you are required to provide customer support services to brand partners of the client which includes resolving queries of the brand partners within the agreed timelines (SLA) and provide a resolution to brand partners, check brand partners claims and query/reject/approve as per process defined. You should be able to work with clients independently with little to minimal supervision. You should be flexible to work in shifts (24×7).
- Any Graduate with 0-1 Year of experience in customer support domain.
- Should be proficient in English, Hindi and one regional language which could be anyone of Nagamese, Manipuri, Telugu, Marathi, Mizu, Assamese or Tamil.
- Ability to adapt to different situations in a changing environment, different requirements, uncertainty, and stress; ability to modify goals and directions when needed.
- Problem solving – accurately accumulating information and its analysis; forecasting potential problems and planning; allowing for alternative, creative solutions and identifying most reasonable solutions
- Communication – clear, concise and honest in oral and written communication; attentive listening focused on understanding; adjusting the style of speech to the situation and to the audience; understanding and making use of accessible communication tools
- Drive to achieve – achieving ambitious goals and looking for better results; consequently overcoming obstacles, that rise on the way; actively gaining knowledge and refining skills.
- Assuming responsibility – active identification of needs and assuming responsibility for tasks and decisions.
- Cooperation – effective cooperation with different units and teams inside and outside IBM and within Client organization; mutually respecting and appreciating differences; building and strengthening relations; finding solutions favorable for both sides.
- Working knowledge in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
- Receive brand partner queries through Phone, Email and Chat
- Resolve queries of the brand partners within the agreed timelines (SLA) and provide a resolution to brand partners
- Check brand partners’ claims and query/reject/approve as per the process defined
- Follow up on the order deliveries for resolving brand partner queries
- The process will operate 7 (seven) days a week except as per agreed the Customer’s India holiday calendar. Team will get rotational weekly off.
- Registration/Deregistration of brand partners
- KYC handling of brand partners
- Update details of brand partners like sponsorship/address/location.
- Order processing which includes checking dispatch status, reprocessing, cancellation and approval from finance. Order status enquiry.
- Claims management like register claim, processing, and investigation of claims.
- Campaigns products availability and other related stuff Tele calling for NDR,NPS,FCR Call back, Sales support, other as required.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Associate Digital VM at Adidas, Gurgaon: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Fact-Checking Producer at Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru: Apply Now