Barclays Noida invites applications for Credit Support Analyst for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Credit Support Analyst is an individual contributor role requiring an analyst to complete ARPT requests from the Credit Managers within the stipulated timeframe. Provide high-quality credit processing support to Credit Managers by completion of ARPT within a stipulated time frame.
- Graduate/Post graduate (any discipline)
- Good communication skills and flexibility to manage change
- Passion to add value to the business through strong analyses and recommendations
- Aptitude to work in a variable business environment, periodically requiring tight deadlines and aggressive turn around times
- Skills that will help you in the role:
Prior knowledge of financial products would be beneficial
Flexible with working in shifts
- Working in partnership with the other Wholesale Credit Risk teams and Coverage to ensure that we provide a joined up service to our customers at all times
- React quickly to urgent requests to facilitate sanction of annual review cases.
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience.
The company empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.