Paytm seeks job applications for a creative ops role as an Image editor in-house, a pace-driven creative editor to quickly create multiple sizes of design assets, maintain visual asset library & repository of historical campaign data. Interested candidates can apply online via the official website.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on daily allocated different creative sizes based on the direction provided by visual design.
- Follow the design style guide to maintain consistency.
- Download and upload campaign from the tracker to update task sheet.
- Manage task sheet to update work allocation.
- Create banners by visual design & set template.
- Create and manage a repository of campaigns history.
- Should be able to complete tasks provided every day with consistency & without errors
- Should be from image editing background & be able to quickly create different modules and sizes for given banners
- Understand the keyboard shortcuts to increase speed and deliver the number faster always
- Should be able to work with keyboard shortcuts to create quick banner adapts
- Expert in Photoshop shortcuts
Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services.
One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma and is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its investors include Softbank, Ant Financial, AGH Holdings, SAIF Partners, Berkshire Hathaway, T Rowe Price, and Discovery Capital.