Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru invites job applications for the Correspondent post for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
As a Correspondent with the India Headline News Speed Desk, you will have:
- Fluent English
- Strong news judgment
- Ability to work understand in a high-pressure news environment for sustained periods of time
- Prior experience of working with a Speed Desk or as a financial journalist for at least 2 years
- Good understanding of how our news production tools.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across shifts and will be required to –
- Monitor and publish news alerts in real time from newswires, press releases, websites of companies and regulatory bodies, social media, TV interviews, and press briefings
- Be fast and accurate, while being fast
- Write short stories to cover breaking news or sudden movements in prices of individual stocks
- Contribute to the daily stocks market report
- Proactively help with all the daily news coverage duties of the team.
Important date & Location
- Location: Bangalore
- Open to internal and external applicants in India
- Closing date: May 14th, 2021
For applications & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: