Amazon Food is a marketplace that enables customers to order food from restaurants. We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write compelling copies for Amazon Food. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing best in class promotion strategies and executing the same with restaurant partners. This role is based in Bangalore.
Copywriters in Amazon Food must be masters of their craft, producing clear, compelling copy for customers, while also understanding the strategy and concept behind their work. They are enthusiastic problem solvers, delivering and inventing new brand experiences for food customers.
They collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand customer/business objectives execute innovative campaign ideas on and off Amazon’s platforms. They have strong conceptual, presentation, storytelling and project management skills, as well as digital media, and of course, an acute attention to detail.
- 2+ years of content writing experience- UX, design and campaigns
- Must have an online portfolio URL in your resume – demonstrating big, campaign able thinking that can extend into any medium
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, as well as their use within marketing
- Exceptional writing skills that demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, internal and external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines
- Self-starter who can work independently to solve complex problems
- Can distill marketing challenges and business goals down into focused creative briefs
- Can work backwards from briefs shared by internal and external stakeholders and turn them into innovative concepts
- MBA/Masters degree
- Strong point of view on content
- Prior experience in food ordering sector
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: