Applications are invited for Copy Editor cum Grant Writer at IIM Udaipur for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 August 2021.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Copy Editor cum Grant Writer” on contract basis for a period of one year.
About IIM Udaipur
IIM Udaipur, a second-generation IIM, one of the fastest-growing management schools in the country. It was set up by the Indian Government in 2011. Taking the legacy of older IIMs forward, IIMU aspires to set new benchmarks in the field of management education by combining excellence in both teaching and research. At IIM Udaipur, we are committed to becoming a globally recognized management school by 2030 and we are inevitably on our way.
- Qualification: Master’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written English (both US and UK), including good spelling and grammar.
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of post-qualification relevant experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Primary point of contact for all copy-editing requirements at the institute including but not grant writing, case writing, research papers, review magazine.
- Proofread text and edit text at various stages of the writing process and in response to feedback from writers or creative directors.
- Review and revise content for accuracy and quality, including spelling, grammar, punctuation, and syntax.
- Ensure adherence to case study publisher standards.
- Provide writing support in preparing grant proposals.
- Provide editorial support for the IIMU Review magazine.
- Plagiarism checks – Checking content of trade, technical or academic journals, newspapers and magazines, business publications, websites and other online content.
- Strong computer processing skills, especially G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Manage consistency in language and flow across business writing (including but not limited to case studies, research grants proposals).
- Exposure to both US and UK English.
- Willingness to collaborate with internal (faculty, student and staff) and external stakeholders (a creative team of writers, graphic designers, and others).
- bility to work on multiple assignments.
The applicants are requested to apply online mode through this page.
Last date to received the application – 31-08-2021.
You may also be interested in: