Applications are invited for Content Writer – Cargo IT at SpiceJet Limited, Gurugram for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
About SpiceJet Cargo
SpiceXpress is the cargo division of SpiceJet. As India’s second-largest airline, we’re well equipped with an extensive infrastructure, logistics, and industry expertise to ensure our Customer’s goods will be delivered to their doorstep efficiently.
SpiceXpress has transported 85,000 tons of cargo since the lockdown in March and our airline’s international cargo network now spans over 50 international destinations including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Russia, Uzbekistan, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, China, Myanmar, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, and Canada among others.
To achieve and consistently outperform these industry-leading numbers; we rely on cutting-edge technology, an extensive network of airports & warehouses – domestic and International, and a highly efficient shipment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Supply Chain industry and/or airline industry.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics and current trends in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for SpiceXpress (SX) websites and Apps.
- Create release notes and white paper publications based on the regular product updates and sprint releases.
- Excellent design skills in creating presentations – PPTs, pitch decks, etc for Leadership, Higher Management and potential investors.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the SX website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
If this opportunity excites you and believe you can be an asset on our team, kindly mail your CVs to the below address: Naveen Shandilya – email@example.com/ Ajith Sargur – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be interested in:
- JOB POST: Executive Operations at Bajaj Allianz, Pune: Applications Open
- JOB POST: Content Reviewer at Amazon, Bengaluru: Applications Open