PhonePe invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Content Writer for its office in Bengaluru.
About the Company
PhonePe is an Indian digital payment and financial services company headquartered in Bangalore, India. PhonePe was founded in December 2015, by Sameer Nigam, Rahul Chari, and Burzin Engineer. The PhonePe app, based on Unified Payments Interface (UPI), went live in August 2016.
The PhonePe app is available in over 11 Indian languages. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, make utility payments, pay at shops, invest in tax saving funds, liquid Funds, buy the insurance and mutual funds, and gold.
About the Opportunity
They are on the lookout for a dynamic Content Writer who can help them create a positive customer / Merchant experience through the Help content, at every step of the Merchant’s journey. Someone who can handle various communication tasks with panache. If communication is the forte and you are eager to come on board to help them deliver a transparent and trusted customer experience, then send them your updated resume.
- Amplify the voice of PhonePe to create a positive customer experience.
- The candidate has to help improve how PhonePe interacts with its users and work hand-in-hand with peers in User Experience Design, Business, and Creative Tech to develop breakthrough interactive concepts and content strategies.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end Merchant experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Identify measures/communication changes that can be initiated based on analysis.
- Measure and report performance of all analysis undertaken and assess against goals.
- On any given day you will be involved in the development of an interactive chatbot, work on new interaction models on the PhonePe App and aid 1,500+ customer support executives in delivering a customer experience that is par excellence.
- The candidate will also be taking on various communication requests that hit the communication team’s inbox. Also, as they own merchant communication, they need someone who is flexible and can easily adapt to the dynamic nature of the merchant service industry.
Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in English, Journalism, or related fields
3+ years experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats, and working with consumer internet products/apps.
- Someone with a deep understanding of customer/merchant psychology and is armed with strong narrative skills.
- A candidate who can cogently and passionately present and defend creative work/ideas, which improve M-Ex.
- A communication specialist who can collaborate with multiple verticals/teams.
- Should be well versed with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word, popular Content Management Systems.
- Experience in working with customer experience teams will be an advantage.
- The key focus of this role is on aligning communication to customer expectations.
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this post through this link.