Applications are invited for Content Writer and Website Coordinator at IIM Lucknow for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 June.
IIM Lucknow invites applications for a Content Writer skilled in Social media content writing and Corporate Newsletters to support the Executive Education Division at IIM Lucknow. The location would be at Lucknow campus of Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. The position is contractual in nature for a prefixed period. Period of contract is one year and renewable every year up to 3 years subject to performance review.
- Content creation for IIM Lucknow’s Executive Education Web page and other Social Media handles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, You-tube and Blogs.
- Managing the end-to-end Executive Alumni Quarterly Newsletter editorial tasks. Coordination with the Executive Alumni, Faculty of Noida and Lucknow Campus for articles.
- Conceptualize and organize events such as Webinars & seminars through interaction with the Executive Alumni, community of IIM Lucknow for the hosting of events
- Promotion of the above-mentioned events through Social media posts.
- Update and engage event related information through posts
- Create Collaterals, content for Executive Education Programmes.
Minimum post-graduation in Business Administration or Mass Communication. Candidate should have good English written communication skill and should have command over MS Office. Additional knowledge through short-term courses in Digital and Social Media Marketing will be an advantage.
Interested candidates may apply for the position by sending their detailed résumé, through email to the following email id: mdp[at]iiml.ac.in.
Please clearly mention ‘Application for Content Writer’ in the subject line.
INR 40,000-50,000 per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Content Writer and Website Coordinator at IIM Lucknow.
You may also be interested in: