Applications are invited for Content Test Associate at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Device Associates at Amazon Alexa tests cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Device Associates at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. Device Associates would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Full time Graduate in Technology, Computer Applications, Computer Science or BA, B Com graduates with equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Ability to understand basics of testing hardware devices like tablets, smart phones, voice recognition devices etc.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar & comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels.
- Solid organizational skills and team player.
- A passion for computers, e-commerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
- Flexibility to work across multiple shifts and all 7 days of a week
- Comfortable in working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word.
- Excellent proficiency in English language, both verbal and written skills.
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents.
- Execute a predefined set of instructions prepared for testing content of the skill in depth.
- Perform test instruction execution and report deviations accurately.
- Comprehend content in detail and apply testing procedures and guidelines.
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s.
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
You may also be interested in: